Re: [perlguitest] Can I take a screen shot of screen with Perl?

  • Shailesh Hegde
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
      Hi Wallace,

      Well i guess u cud use the {PRTSCR} available with the SendKeys function..
      Then invoke mspaint or whatever and copy it over..
      Check this out: http://www.piotrkaluski.com/files/winguitest/docs/index.html

      Look for Sendkeys..
      Hope it makes sense,
      Shailesh.

      Wallace Lai <wallace_g_lai@...> wrote:
      Hi, All,

      Is there a way to take a screen shot of the entire
      monitor, or certain app, with Perl?

      I am using Microsoft Windows.

      Thank You All in Advance
      Wallace Lai

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Wallace Lai
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2006
        Hi, dgilbert101,

        Thanks. This is great help. I really appreciate
        this.

        Thanks
        Wallace

        http://search.cpan.org/~ctrondlp/Win32-GuiTest/GuiTest.pm#DibSect