How can we use C++ dll in Win32::GuiTest?

  • kpqt01
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      I am running accross some control provided by a third party library.
      I have their .dll file and its documents. I am wondering if there are
      ways that I can calls their .dll in my PerlScript to get the control
      functionality.

      Thank you all in advance.
      kpqt.
    • stuart arnold
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2006
        see module Win32::API.

        an example to calling windows USER32.DLL for IsWindowDisabled() is
        my $IsWindowEnabled = new Win32::API('user32', 'IsWindowEnabled',
        ['L'], 'I');
        if( $IsWindowEnabled->Call( $hwnd ) ) {
        # do something
        }

        you should detect for errors if the function(s) is not in the dll.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 27, 2006
          COOL.... Thank you thank you

          --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "stuart arnold"
          <stuart.arnold@...> wrote:

          > see module Win32::API.
          >
          > an example to calling windows USER32.DLL for IsWindowDisabled() is
          > my $IsWindowEnabled = new Win32::API('user32', 'IsWindowEnabled',
          > ['L'], 'I');
          > if( $IsWindowEnabled->Call( $hwnd ) ) {
          > # do something
          > }
          >
          > you should detect for errors if the function(s) is not in the dll.

        • Wallace Lai
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2006
            Hi, All,

            How can I find out what functions are available in
            user32.dll?
            And, how can I find out what other useful DLLs are out
            there for Windows?

            Thank You All in Advance
            Wallace Lai

            http://mail.yahoo.com