How can I send Numpad arrow keys

  • lsgtester
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26 12:13 PM
      Hi. I am just getting started in automated testing and Perl, so this
      module is very helpful. The first problem I am having is that the
      program I am testing reponds differently to the arrow keys vs the
      arrow keys on the numpad, but I guess SendKeys does not differentiate
      between them. I did some searches and I guess I have to use
      SendRawKeys but I know absolutely nothing about these low level
      commands. Could someone point me in the right direction of how this
      works? I dont know where to start. Thanks.