Not able to run my Perl script on Remote machine

  • adixit76
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2006

      I am not able to run my perl script which has GUI based functionality
      on remote machine.

      I tried 2 ways

      1. Using SOAP
      2. Using Telnet

      Is there anyway we can run it on remote machines?
    • paramsan1234
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2006
        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "adixit76" <adixit76@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I am not able to run my perl script which has GUI based functionality
        > on remote machine.
        >
        > I tried 2 ways
        >
        > 1. Using SOAP
        > 2. Using Telnet
        >
        > Is there anyway we can run it on remote machines?

        How about going through this post?

        If the link does not works for some reason, search for message # 1499.
        And it's subject is "Re: Win32::GuiTest scripts fail over SSH"

        Let us know if you want it some other way!
        -Param