Error building GUITEST

  • Ayyappan Ramasamy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      Just i am trying to install GuiTest, in my machine. But when namke is done, build is telling "cl is not supproted command". Please let me know how to solve that problem.

      Regards,
      R.Ayyappan

    • Shanmuhanathan T
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2006
        You have to have MS VC++ installed.
        It is easier to use activestate's perl and use the ppm file provided
        with the perl gui test module.

        Regards,
        Shanmu.