GetListViewContents() getting hanged

  • aladdin_millenium
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      Hi All,
      In my application built using MFC classes I've a SysTabControl32, in
      which I've 2 column 'SysListView32" control

      I'm using the call as GetListViewContents(), but it is getting hanged
      and not returning, but for some other lists It is getting results.

      Please help.

      Regards,
      Kapil

      my @list1 = GetListViewContents($Handle_PPSWindow);
      $NumberOfElementsInArray = scalar(@list1);
      $NumberOfElementsInArray elements");
      $row =0;
      while($row < $NumberOfElementsInArray)
      {
      print ActivePPSLogFileHandle "$list1[$row][0] : $list1[$row]
      [1]\n";
      $row++;
      }
      close(ActivePPSLogFileHandle);