Re: [perlguitest] Firmware installation automation

  • swayam panda
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2006
      Please first write soem code .What do u think with out trying anything how come u expect that we will do u r work .?Sorry we can't help lazy people , Write some code and send to us

      nandini doijode <ds_nandini@...> wrote: Hi ,

      I am trying to automate "firmware installation" using
      perl. I have firmware present in a website. I need to
      download the firmware to local machine path and then
      specify the IP address of the machine on which this
      firmware has to be installed. (To install the firmware
      on the specified machine, I need to select option 1
      from the firmware menu displayed.)

      Since I am new to perl, please guide me in automating
      the above steps.

      Thanks in advance.

      Regards
      Nandini