Re: [perlguitest] Click on Next button in a window using perl GUI

  • Susruth Sudhakaran
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      Use FindWindowLike to get the "Install Software" window.
      Use FindChildWindow to get the Next and Cancel buttons.

      Regards
      ss
      nandini doijode <ds_nandini@...> wrote:
      Hi,
      I am new to perl. I have a window with caption
      "Install Software" and has "Next" and "Cancel" buttons
      in it. I need to click the "Next" button in the
      window.
      How do I do it using perl GUI.

      Thanks in advance.

      Regards
      Nandini

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Susruth Sudhakaran

      You are not responsible for what happens to you in life but you are definitely responsible for how you respond to it
      -------Some great Man(Not Me)