RE: [perlguitest] How to get content from the second window

  • Gary Hawkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2006
      So they are using 'POST'. Often 'GET' instead is not locked out. Find
      all of the name/value pairs being sent at step 2 on that first page and
      construct the url with parameters manually. You might be able to access
      it directly.

      Gary Hawkins
      Quality Assurance Engineer
      W H I T E P A G E S .C O M | I N C
      www.whitepagesinc.com

      WhitePages.com is currently hiring QA and Perl DEV's, call (206)
      812-9216