How to access menu bar just like MsWord2003?

  • kpqt01
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2006
      Hello guys,

      I'm new to Win32::GUItest, after reading the examples and tutorials; I
      have to say that the module is amazing. I'm currently trying to
      access the contents of a menu in my software which created with
      BCGCBPro in C++. The menu bar acts like a toolbar (similar to office
      2003). I try most of the function in Win32::GUItest like:
      GetListContents, GetListViewContents....etc. but just can't get
      anything out of it. Could some one tell me what need to be done
      before I can get a list of text or item in the menu list?

      Thanks,
      Kpqt01.