Re: Using Win32::Guitest 1.50.5 to Automate Internet Explorer application

  • jivy lucero
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 12, 2006
      hi all,
      only i can suggest is use Win32-IEAutomation to automate IE. This
      module good than clicking the mouse location, because Win32-
      IEAutomation can click exactly were the object is located. or import
      AutoItX.dll for more easy gui automation

      Use AutoIT Script for GUI automation.
      http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/downloads.php

      regards,
      jivy