RE: [perlguitest] CheckButton doesn't truly "check" a radio button

  • Amit Dixit
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2006

      I could able to solve all these problems but now
      facing newer one :-).
      I have a GUI with listbox control on rite pane which
      has few items. I am able to get the list of items
      using GetListContents but not able to get the value of
      it just getting number of elements present in the
      listbox.

      Is there anyway I can get those details?