RE: [perlguitest] CheckButton doesn't truly "check" a radio button

  • stuart arnold
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2006
      Some applications (the way they are coded), use the NOTIFY message.
      I have come across many of these where they exepct the "click" and
      "notify".
      Checkboxes, comboboxes, etc especially. Its just the way the programmer
      wrote his program.
      What you may need to do is a SendMessage with the the BN_CLICKED
      message.
      so: try doing the BST_CHECKED message, then the BN_CLICKED.

      Hope this helps!

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2006

        I could able to solve all these problems but now
        facing newer one :-).
        I have a GUI with listbox control on rite pane which
        has few items. I am able to get the list of items
        using GetListContents but not able to get the value of
        it just getting number of elements present in the
        listbox.

        Is there anyway I can get those details?