Re: Perl GUI Test

  • brentje
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4 5:09 AM
      Yes, GUITest should support them depending on what the program you're
      testing is written in. I believe you can use the functions
      IsCheckedButton and IsGrayedButton to determine the status of a
      checkbox or radio button. You'll have to look at the documentation at
      http://www.piotrkaluski.com/files/winguitest/docs/index.html closer
      and try them out. Unfortunately for .Net programs, these functions
      seem to always return false. Or at least that's been my experience.
      I haven't been able to find a way to determine the status of a
      checkbox for a .Net program, but if I ever do I'll post the results.
      Good luck...

      Brent