I am on vacation

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2006
      Guys,
      I am going on vacation for 2 weeks. This list is moderated. I will try
      to check the internet from time to time, but if you don't see your
      post approved for a long time, don't worry it is not lost. I did not
      contact Gabor, who is another moderator. It is possible that he will
      keep approving messages and you will not experience any problems. But
      if it happens, please be patient.
      --Piotr
    • Gabor Szabo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2006