Re: [perlguitest] Automated GUI testing: Win32::GuiTest

  • Santosh Kumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2006
      Louise,

      Not sure weather you have read this..
      http://www.piotrkaluski.com/files/winguitest/docs/index.html
      check it out, Its very Interesting and help full.

      About launching and application, You can use Win32::Process module.

      Ex: Launching a MS Outlook

      use Win32::Process;
      use Win32::GuiTest qw(:ALL);

      Win32::Process::Create($ProcessObj, ""C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE", "OUTLOOK", 0,NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS,".")|| die "Unable to spawn the AV process $!";
      my $Pid = $ProcessObj->GetProcessID();
      $ProcessObj->Wait(2000); #Wait for 2 sec for Outlook window to come up.

      Rgds,
      ~Santosh