Re: "syslistview32" | "ListBox" ..... urgent

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13 12:06 AM
      GetListContents works with ListBoxes, not with ListViews. All
      remaining functions you listed should work with syslistview32 (i.e.
      ListViews).
      I would suggest the following: Try to use those functions with
      Windows Explorer and see if you can make them work for you. If they
      don't work then report a problem with a detailed description how to
      recreate it. If they do work, it may mean that your controls have
      some special settings. You may need to look at ListView documentation
      http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-
      us/shellcc/platform/commctls/listview/listview.asp. Don't be scared.
      M$ gives good and and comprehensive coverage of the area.
      --Piotr