Re: Data-driven testing

  • brentje
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 6:13 AM
      Simple...read the data in from the excel file (google for this, here's
      one example: http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-pexcel/).
      Then take data you read in and output it to the program you're
      testing through SendKeys, etc. GuiTest should provide you with most
      of what you need, with the flexibility of Perl to back up what it
      doesn't. Be sure to check out Piotr's site for more specific details:
      http://www.piotrkaluski.com/files/winguitest/docs/index.html

      Brent

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Zaigham Humayun" <zeehumayun@...>