Data-driven testing

  • Zaigham Humayun
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 4:40 AM
      Hello Guys,
      I need help regarding data-driven testing with PERL. My question is how can
      i attach e.g. excel file to execute data driven test if i use
      Win32::GuiTest?

      Thanks,
      Zee

    • brentje
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5 6:13 AM
        Simple...read the data in from the excel file (google for this, here's
        one example: http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-pexcel/).
        Then take data you read in and output it to the program you're
        testing through SendKeys, etc. GuiTest should provide you with most
        of what you need, with the flexibility of Perl to back up what it
        doesn't. Be sure to check out Piotr's site for more specific details:
        http://www.piotrkaluski.com/files/winguitest/docs/index.html

        Brent

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Zaigham Humayun" <zeehumayun@...>