RE: [perlguitest] Re: Making an application accept the ComboBox selection

  • stuart arnold
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2006
      Ok, I forgot...I have a func to do this...you do a WM_COMMAND and
      assemble it.
      Here's a sniplit of my code:

      WPARAM wParam = MAKEWPARAM(DlgControlId, wNotify);
      LPARAM lParam = (LPARAM) ctlHandle;
      m_nRetVal = (int) SendMessage(dlgHandle, WM_COMMAND, wParam, lParam);

      tis basic. just need to PACk thos WPARAM/LPARAM things.