Urgent

  • Girish
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006
      Hi All,

      I'm automating Connection manager on Windows Vista, There is a window called
      "Reorder wireless networks", Which can be launched through task tray
      icon->other window called "Network center", But I want to launch this window
      directly in my PERL script, i'm unable to do it, because when i spy this
      Window, it shows as explorer.exe and also I'm not finding it in Control
      panel also

      Since the launch point for this window keeps changing on the OS, I don't
      want to record launching this window. Please tell me how can i launch this
      window directly from command prompt or any other way

      In the below commands, i'm confused with the argumants to pass
      Example 1: Explorer /select,C:\TestDir\TestProg.exe
      Opens a window view with TestProg selected.

      Example 2: Explorer /e,/root,C:\TestDir\TestProg.exe
      Opens Explorer with drive C expanded and TestProg selected.

      Example 3: Explorer /root,\\TestSvr\TestShare
      Opens a window view of the specified share.

      --
      Rgds,
      Girish :-)