Model-based testing using Win32::GuiTest

  • kristian_karl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2006
      Hi all,

      I've built a tool (open source of course) which will maybe help you
      with your testing.

      It uses the technique called Model-based Testing. For those of you
      which never heard of Model-based Testing have a look at:
      http://www.geocities.com/model_based_testing/
      also see "Tutorial slides from STAR East 2005":
      http://us.share.geocities.com/harry_robinson_testing/stareast_2005_mbt_t
      utorial.ppt

      I have an example for how to work with it using Win32::GuiTest. The
      tool is available at http://mbt.tigris.org/

      Feedback appreciated.

      /Regards Kristian Karl