Perl Module to Automate "Window Application created using Java"

  • meetdeepakb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006
      Hi all,

      Is there any module in perl to automate "Window application created
      using JAVA". I am looking for the module something similar to
      Win32::GuiTest.

      I saw Win32::GuiTest module does not recognize windows applications
      created using Java code, i have the window application where i need to
      recognize buttons, checkbox which are created using Java.