Access Menu using GUITest

  • Sundeep Gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2006

      Is there any way to access menus? What is want to automate is to open the
      explorer window and Map a drive using the Map network drive wizard.

      I'm able to get handle of window, but didn't find any specific method to
      access Menu. I tried with PushButton("Tools") but it didn't work. Although
      the functionality can be implemented using SendKeys(.) but I want to do it
      in a better way, using some specific menu related function.

      Can anyone put some light on the problem.?

      Thanks & Regards,

      Sundeep Gupta

      Software Engineer

      applabs Technologies