Watch for keystrokes system-wide

  • brentje
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2006
      Hi

      I'm currently building a graphical test runner for my testing scripts,
      and I'd like a way to watch for a special combination of key strokes
      (say...oh...CTRL-ALT-P for example), so that I can tell my script to
      pause when the combination is typed. The idea is to have a small
      message window sitting in a corner of the screen that would also watch
      for the key combination, either through a loop or using a thread.
      I've been googling around, but not finding much. Does anyone here
      know of a way I can constantly watch for that combination on a
      system-wide basis, not just sent to a particular form?

      Thanks
      Brent