Re: IsGrayedButton

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2002
      IsGrayedButton is intended to work on radio buttons or check boxes,
      not on regular buttons. From the MSDN documentation, the actual
      state of these grayed radio buttons and check boxes is
      called "indeterminate"; which is most likely why IsGrayedButton
      (simpler, although a bit misleading) was chosen as the function
      name.

      For regular buttons, it is correct to use IsWindowEnabled, since
      programmaticaly buttons are child windows.

      Regards,
      Dennis