Re: [perlguitest] Let me know how to begin learning perl

  • nancy sherwood
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2006
      try perl.com

      sampbalaji <sampbalaji@...> wrote: Hi all
      I am new to perl
      I would like to know where can i get perl
      how to install and work on it
      Suggest a good beginners guide

      thanks
      Sundar

      Basic programming language C programming language Computer programming languages The c programming language C++ programming language Software programming language

    • Susruth Sudhakaran
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1 8:40 AM
        Hi Sundar,

        Have you heard of something called google.
        Go to google.com and search for "Learning perl"

        Sam

        nancy sherwood <kidofsherlock@...> wrote:
        try perl.com

        sampbalaji <sampbalaji@...> wrote: Hi all
        I am new to perl
        I would like to know where can i get perl
        how to install and work on it
        Suggest a good beginners guide

        thanks
        Sundar

        Basic programming language C programming language Computer programming languages The c programming language C++ programming language Software programming language

        Basic programming language C programming language Computer programming languages The c programming language C++ programming language Software programming language

        Susruth Sudhakaran

        You are not responsible for what happens to you in life but you are definitely responsible for how you respond to it
        -------Some great Man(Not Me)

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1 10:02 PM
          Hello,
          You can find the X11:GUITest site at