Re: SendMouse/Working with Toolbars

  • Ken Hommel
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2002
      Thanks for your response. That's almost exactly what I'm doing. I
      just wrote a sub to take the x and y coordinates:

      sub Click( $$ ) {
      my( $myX, $myY ) = @_;

      SendMouseMoveAbs( $myX, $myY );
      SendLButtonDown();
      SendLButtonUp();

      sleep 1;
      }

      I usually do something like a mouse click and then test to see if the
      appropriate dialog was displayed by the program under test. I found I
      get more consistent test results if I add a "sleep 1" after any mouse
      click or button press.

      Thanks again,
      -Ken