Re: Automation of HTML Pages

  • meetdeepakb
    Message 1 of 10 , May 22, 2006

      Where do i get the Documention for Win32::SAM, i mean document
      regarding various function in SAM.pm

      Regards
      Deepak

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "meetdeepakb" <meetdeepakb@...>
      wrote:

      > Thank you Ramya
      >
      > Regards
      > Deepak
      >
      > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Parvinder Ghotra <ghotrapa@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Deepak,
      > > you can Samie from
      > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie
      > >
      > > meetdeepakb <meetdeepakb@> wrote: Ramya,
      > >
      > > I think Win32::SAM module suits for my work, where do i get
      this
      > > module, it is not found even in CPAN also.
      > >
      > > Can i get the link to access the Win32::SAM module.
      > >
      > > Regards
      > > Deepak
      > >
      > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy
      > \(IE10
      > > \)" <Ramya.Moorthy@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Deepak,
      > > >
      > > > You could try using
      > > >
      > > > LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM
      > > >
      > > > These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify
      > > GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.
      > > >
      > > > Regards
      > > > Ramya

      HTML
      > > button.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks & Regards
      > > > Deepak

      > > > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------
      --
      > ----
      > > ~--> Home is just a click away. Make Yahoo! your home page
      now.
      > > > http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/ndFolB/TM

      > > Basic
      > programming language C
      > programming language
      > Computer programming

      languages
      > The c programming
      > language C++ programming
      > language List of
      > programming

      languages

      > Service.

    • meetdeepakb
      Message 2 of 10 , May 22, 2006
        I have found the documentation for Win32::SAM, here it is
        http://samie.sourceforge.net/

        wrote:

        > Thank you Ramya
        >
        > Regards
        > Deepak
        >
        > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Parvinder Ghotra <ghotrapa@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Deepak,
        > > you can Samie from
        > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie
        > >
        > > meetdeepakb <meetdeepakb@> wrote: Ramya,
        > >
        > > I think Win32::SAM module suits for my work, where do i get
        this
        > > module, it is not found even in CPAN also.
        > >
        > > Can i get the link to access the Win32::SAM module.
        > >
        > > Regards
        > > Deepak
        > >
        > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy
        > \(IE10
        > > \)" <Ramya.Moorthy@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Deepak,
        > > >
        > > > You could try using
        > > >
        > > > LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM
        > > >
        > > > These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify
        > > GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.
        > > >
        > > > Regards
        > > > Ramya

        languages
        > The c programming
        > language C++ programming
        > language List of
        > programming

        languages

        > Service.

      • Sonam Chauhan
        Message 3 of 10 , May 25, 2006
          You'd better ask this question on the SAMIE lists, but I had to read the
          SAM.pm file for the doco :-(

          Sincerely,

          Sonam Chauhan

          --

          Corporate Express Australia Ltd.

          Phone: +61-2-9335-0725, Email: sonam.chauhan@...

          ________________________________

          wrote:

          > Thank you Ramya
          >
          > Regards
          > Deepak
          >
          > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Parvinder Ghotra <ghotrapa@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Deepak,
          > > you can Samie from
          > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie
          > >
          > > meetdeepakb <meetdeepakb@> wrote: Ramya,
          > >
          > > I think Win32::SAM module suits for my work, where do i get
          this
          > > module, it is not found even in CPAN also.
          > >
          > > Can i get the link to access the Win32::SAM module.
          > >
          > > Regards
          > > Deepak
          > >
          > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy
          > \(IE10
          > > \)" <Ramya.Moorthy@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Deepak,
          > > >
          > > > You could try using
          > > >
          > > > LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM
          > > >
          > > > These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify
          > > GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.
          > > >
          > > > Regards
          > > > Ramya

          languages
          > The c programming
          > language C++ programming
          > language List of
          > programming

          languages

          > Service.

          Basic programming language
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Basic+programming+language&w1=Basic
          +programming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programming+
          languages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=S
          oftware+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=p2tsb9F38_BRtgYd-Lrx9w>

          C programming language
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=C+programming+language&w1=Basic+pro
          gramming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programming+lang
          uages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=Softw
          are+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=s417rQDhIfEJWoylZxl7QQ>

          Computer programming languages
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+programming+languages&w1=B
          asic+programming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programm
          ing+languages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&
          w6=Software+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=QgdknWHEB-7BcpDElLJcYw>

          The c programming language
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=The+c+programming+language&w1=Basic
          +programming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programming+
          languages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=S
          oftware+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=DSnZ2EFeZa_krjnfz_P5vQ>

          C++ programming language
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=C+++programming+language&w1=Basic+p
          rogramming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programming+la
          nguages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=Sof
          tware+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=IvzvhTPnaj_LFsbqs2knAg>

          Software programming language
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Software+programming+language&w1=Ba
          sic+programming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programmi
          ng+languages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w
          6=Software+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=pUnPrY01tNTjZVkDEHkvYQ>