Re: [perlguitest] Automation of HTML Pages

  • Venkat Chhalam
    Message 1 of 10 , May 19, 2006
      Hi Deepak

      You can use Win32::OLE for handling HTML pages

      With Regards
      Venkat

      Deepak B <meetdeepakb@...> wrote:
      Hi all,

      This is regarding Handling HTML Pages through perl, Is there any module which handles HTML Pages & HTML Buttons etc, something similar to Win32-GUI module.

      I tried with Win32-GUI module, which did not recoginze HTML button.

      Thanks & Regards
      Deepak

      Basic programming language C programming language Computer programming languages The c programming language C++ programming language List of programming languages

    • Tobin Cataldo
      Message 2 of 10 , May 19, 2006
        Wouldn't dealing with the source be a more viable solution? HTML is just
        text anyway. Check out the LWP module.

        Tobin Cataldo

        Deepak B wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > This is regarding Handling HTML Pages through perl, Is there any
        > module which handles HTML Pages & HTML Buttons etc, something similar
        > to Win32-GUI module.
        >
        > I tried with Win32-GUI module, which did not recoginze HTML button.
        >
        > Thanks & Regards
        > Deepak

      • meetdeepakb
        Message 3 of 10 , May 19, 2006
          Ramya,

          I think Win32::SAM module suits for my work, where do i get this
          module, it is not found even in CPAN also.

          Can i get the link to access the Win32::SAM module.

          Regards
          Deepak

          --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy \(IE10
          \)" <Ramya.Moorthy@...> wrote:

          > Deepak,
          >
          > You could try using
          >
          > LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM
          >
          > These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify
          GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.

          > Regards
          > Ramya

          ~--> Home is just a click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now.
          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/ndFolB/TM

        • Parvinder Ghotra
          Message 4 of 10 , May 19, 2006
            Deepak,
            you can Samie from
            http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie

            meetdeepakb <meetdeepakb@...> wrote: Ramya,

            Message 5 of 10 , May 21, 2006
              Thank you Ramya

              Regards
              Deepak

              --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Parvinder Ghotra <ghotrapa@...>
              wrote:

              > Deepak,
              > you can Samie from
              > http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie
              >
              > meetdeepakb <meetdeepakb@...> wrote: Ramya,
              >
              > I think Win32::SAM module suits for my work, where do i get this
              > module, it is not found even in CPAN also.
              >
              > Can i get the link to access the Win32::SAM module.
              >
              > Regards
              > Deepak
              >
              > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy
              \(IE10
              > \)" <Ramya.Moorthy@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Deepak,
              > >
              > > You could try using
              > >
              > > LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM
              > >
              > > These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify
              > GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.
              > >
              > > Regards
              > > Ramya

              programming language C
              programming language
              Computer programming
              languages
              The c programming
              language C++ programming
              language List of
              programming
              languages

              Service.

            • meetdeepakb
              Message 6 of 10 , May 22, 2006

                Where do i get the Documention for Win32::SAM, i mean document
                regarding various function in SAM.pm

                Regards
                Deepak

                --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "meetdeepakb" <meetdeepakb@...>
                wrote:

                > Thank you Ramya
                >
                > Regards
                > Deepak
                >
                > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Parvinder Ghotra <ghotrapa@>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > Deepak,
                > > you can Samie from
                > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie
                > >
                > > meetdeepakb <meetdeepakb@> wrote: Ramya,
                > >
                > > I think Win32::SAM module suits for my work, where do i get
                this
                > > module, it is not found even in CPAN also.
                > >
                > > Can i get the link to access the Win32::SAM module.
                > >
                > > Regards
                > > Deepak
                > >
                > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy
                > \(IE10
                > > \)" <Ramya.Moorthy@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Deepak,
                > > >
                > > > You could try using
                > > >
                > > > LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM
                > > >
                > > > These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify
                > > GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.
                > > >
                > > > Regards
                > > > Ramya

                languages
                > The c programming
                > language C++ programming
                > language List of
                > programming

                languages

                > Service.

              • meetdeepakb
                Message 7 of 10 , May 22, 2006
                  I have found the documentation for Win32::SAM, here it is
                  http://samie.sourceforge.net/

                  wrote:

                  > Thank you Ramya
                  >
                  > Regards
                  > Deepak
                  >
                  > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Parvinder Ghotra <ghotrapa@>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Deepak,
                  > > you can Samie from
                  > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie
                  > >
                  > > meetdeepakb <meetdeepakb@> wrote: Ramya,
                  > >
                  > > I think Win32::SAM module suits for my work, where do i get
                  this
                  > > module, it is not found even in CPAN also.
                  > >
                  > > Can i get the link to access the Win32::SAM module.
                  > >
                  > > Regards
                  > > Deepak
                  > >
                  > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy
                  > \(IE10
                  > > \)" <Ramya.Moorthy@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Deepak,
                  > > >
                  > > > You could try using
                  > > >
                  > > > LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM
                  > > >
                  > > > These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify
                  > > GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.
                  > > >
                  > > > Regards
                  > > > Ramya

                  languages
                  > The c programming
                  > language C++ programming
                  > language List of
                  > programming

                  languages

                  > Service.

                • Sonam Chauhan
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 25, 2006
                    You'd better ask this question on the SAMIE lists, but I had to read the
                    SAM.pm file for the doco :-(

                    Sincerely,

                    Sonam Chauhan

                    --

                    Corporate Express Australia Ltd.

                    Phone: +61-2-9335-0725, Email: sonam.chauhan@...

                    ________________________________

                    wrote:

                    > Thank you Ramya
                    >
                    > Regards
                    > Deepak
                    >
                    > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Parvinder Ghotra <ghotrapa@>
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Deepak,
                    > > you can Samie from
                    > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie
                    > >
                    > > meetdeepakb <meetdeepakb@> wrote: Ramya,
                    > >
                    > > I think Win32::SAM module suits for my work, where do i get
                    this
                    > > module, it is not found even in CPAN also.
                    > >
                    > > Can i get the link to access the Win32::SAM module.
                    > >
                    > > Regards
                    > > Deepak
                    > >
                    > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy
                    > \(IE10
                    > > \)" <Ramya.Moorthy@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Deepak,
                    > > >
                    > > > You could try using
                    > > >
                    > > > LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM
                    > > >
                    > > > These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify
                    > > GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.
                    > > >
                    > > > Regards
                    > > > Ramya

                    languages
                    > The c programming
                    > language C++ programming
                    > language List of
                    > programming

                    languages

                    > Service.

                    Basic programming language
                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Basic+programming+language&w1=Basic
                    +programming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programming+
                    languages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=S
                    oftware+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=p2tsb9F38_BRtgYd-Lrx9w>

                    C programming language
                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=C+programming+language&w1=Basic+pro
                    gramming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programming+lang
                    uages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=Softw
                    are+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=s417rQDhIfEJWoylZxl7QQ>

                    Computer programming languages
                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+programming+languages&w1=B
                    asic+programming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programm
                    ing+languages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&
                    w6=Software+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=QgdknWHEB-7BcpDElLJcYw>

                    The c programming language
                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=The+c+programming+language&w1=Basic
                    +programming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programming+
                    languages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=S
                    oftware+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=DSnZ2EFeZa_krjnfz_P5vQ>

                    C++ programming language
                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=C+++programming+language&w1=Basic+p
                    rogramming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programming+la
                    nguages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=Sof
                    tware+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=IvzvhTPnaj_LFsbqs2knAg>

                    Software programming language
                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Software+programming+language&w1=Ba
                    sic+programming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programmi
                    ng+languages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w
                    6=Software+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=pUnPrY01tNTjZVkDEHkvYQ>