RE: [perlguitest] Automation of HTML Pages

  • Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy (IE10)
    Message 1 of 10 , May 18, 2006
      Deepak,

      You could try using

      LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM

      These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.

      Regards
      Ramya

      Message 2 of 10 , May 19, 2006
        Hi Deepak

        You can use Win32::OLE for handling HTML pages

        With Regards
        Venkat

        Deepak B <meetdeepakb@...> wrote:
        Hi all,

        This is regarding Handling HTML Pages through perl, Is there any module which handles HTML Pages & HTML Buttons etc, something similar to Win32-GUI module.

        I tried with Win32-GUI module, which did not recoginze HTML button.

        Thanks & Regards
        Deepak

        Basic programming language C programming language Computer programming languages The c programming language C++ programming language List of programming languages

      • Tobin Cataldo
        Message 3 of 10 , May 19, 2006
          Wouldn't dealing with the source be a more viable solution? HTML is just
          text anyway. Check out the LWP module.

          Tobin Cataldo

          Deepak B wrote:
          > Hi all,
          >
          > This is regarding Handling HTML Pages through perl, Is there any
          > module which handles HTML Pages & HTML Buttons etc, something similar
          > to Win32-GUI module.
          >
          > I tried with Win32-GUI module, which did not recoginze HTML button.
          >
          > Thanks & Regards
          > Deepak

        • meetdeepakb
          Message 4 of 10 , May 19, 2006
            Ramya,

            I think Win32::SAM module suits for my work, where do i get this
            module, it is not found even in CPAN also.

            Can i get the link to access the Win32::SAM module.

            Regards
            Deepak

            --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy \(IE10
            \)" <Ramya.Moorthy@...> wrote:

            > Deepak,
            >
            > You could try using
            >
            > LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM
            >
            > These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify
            GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.

            > Regards
            > Ramya

          • Parvinder Ghotra
            Message 5 of 10 , May 19, 2006
              Deepak,
              you can Samie from
              http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie

              meetdeepakb <meetdeepakb@...> wrote: Ramya,

              Message 6 of 10 , May 21, 2006
                Thank you Ramya

                Regards
                Deepak

                --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Parvinder Ghotra <ghotrapa@...>
                wrote:

                > Deepak,
                > you can Samie from
                > http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie
                >
                > meetdeepakb <meetdeepakb@...> wrote: Ramya,
                >
                > I think Win32::SAM module suits for my work, where do i get this
                > module, it is not found even in CPAN also.
                >
                > Can i get the link to access the Win32::SAM module.
                >
                > Regards
                > Deepak
                >
                > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy
                \(IE10
                > \)" <Ramya.Moorthy@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Deepak,
                > >
                > > You could try using
                > >
                > > LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM
                > >
                > > These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify
                > GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.
                > >
                > > Regards
                > > Ramya

                programming language C
                programming language
                Computer programming
                languages
                The c programming
                language C++ programming
                language List of
                programming
                languages

                Service.

              • meetdeepakb
                Message 7 of 10 , May 22, 2006
                  Hi,

                  Where do i get the Documention for Win32::SAM, i mean document
                  regarding various function in SAM.pm

                  Regards
                  Deepak

                  --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "meetdeepakb" <meetdeepakb@...>
                  wrote:

                  > Thank you Ramya
                  >
                  > Regards
                  > Deepak
                  >
                  > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Parvinder Ghotra <ghotrapa@>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Deepak,
                  > > you can Samie from
                  > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie
                  > >
                  > > meetdeepakb <meetdeepakb@> wrote: Ramya,
                  > >
                  > > I think Win32::SAM module suits for my work, where do i get
                  this
                  > > module, it is not found even in CPAN also.
                  > >
                  > > Can i get the link to access the Win32::SAM module.
                  > >
                  > > Regards
                  > > Deepak
                  > >
                  > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy
                  > \(IE10
                  > > \)" <Ramya.Moorthy@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Deepak,
                  > > >
                  > > > You could try using
                  > > >
                  > > > LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM
                  > > >
                  > > > These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify
                  > > GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.
                  > > >
                  > > > Regards
                  > > > Ramya

                  languages
                  > The c programming
                  > language C++ programming
                  > language List of
                  > programming

                  languages

                  > Service.

                • meetdeepakb
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 22, 2006
                    Hi,
                    I have found the documentation for Win32::SAM, here it is
                    http://samie.sourceforge.net/

                    wrote:

                    > Thank you Ramya
                    >
                    > Regards
                    > Deepak
                    >
                    > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Parvinder Ghotra <ghotrapa@>
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Deepak,
                    > > you can Samie from
                    > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie
                    > >
                    > > meetdeepakb <meetdeepakb@> wrote: Ramya,
                    > >
                    > > I think Win32::SAM module suits for my work, where do i get
                    this
                    > > module, it is not found even in CPAN also.
                    > >
                    > > Can i get the link to access the Win32::SAM module.
                    > >
                    > > Regards
                    > > Deepak
                    > >
                    > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy
                    > \(IE10
                    > > \)" <Ramya.Moorthy@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Deepak,
                    > > >
                    > > > You could try using
                    > > >
                    > > > LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM
                    > > >
                    > > > These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify
                    > > GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.
                    > > >
                    > > > Regards
                    > > > Ramya

                    languages
                    > The c programming
                    > language C++ programming
                    > language List of
                    > programming

                    languages

                    > Service.

                  • Sonam Chauhan
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 25, 2006
                      You'd better ask this question on the SAMIE lists, but I had to read the
                      SAM.pm file for the doco :-(

                      Sincerely,

                      Sonam Chauhan

                      --

                      Corporate Express Australia Ltd.

                      Phone: +61-2-9335-0725, Email: sonam.chauhan@...

                      ________________________________

                      wrote:

                      > Thank you Ramya
                      >
                      > Regards
                      > Deepak
                      >
                      > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Parvinder Ghotra <ghotrapa@>
                      > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Deepak,
                      > > you can Samie from
                      > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie
                      > >
                      > > meetdeepakb <meetdeepakb@> wrote: Ramya,
                      > >
                      > > I think Win32::SAM module suits for my work, where do i get
                      this
                      > > module, it is not found even in CPAN also.
                      > >
                      > > Can i get the link to access the Win32::SAM module.
                      > >
                      > > Regards
                      > > Deepak
                      > >
                      > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy
                      > \(IE10
                      > > \)" <Ramya.Moorthy@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Deepak,
                      > > >
                      > > > You could try using
                      > > >
                      > > > LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM
                      > > >
                      > > > These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify
                      > > GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.
                      > > >
                      > > > Regards
                      > > > Ramya

                      languages
                      > The c programming
                      > language C++ programming
                      > language List of
                      > programming

                      languages

                      > Service.

                      Basic programming language
                      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Basic+programming+language&w1=Basic
                      +programming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programming+
                      languages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=S
                      oftware+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=p2tsb9F38_BRtgYd-Lrx9w>

                      C programming language
                      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=C+programming+language&w1=Basic+pro
                      gramming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programming+lang
                      uages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=Softw
                      are+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=s417rQDhIfEJWoylZxl7QQ>

                      Computer programming languages
                      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+programming+languages&w1=B
                      asic+programming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programm
                      ing+languages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&
                      w6=Software+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=QgdknWHEB-7BcpDElLJcYw>

                      The c programming language
                      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=The+c+programming+language&w1=Basic
                      +programming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programming+
                      languages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=S
                      oftware+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=DSnZ2EFeZa_krjnfz_P5vQ>

                      C++ programming language
                      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=C+++programming+language&w1=Basic+p
                      rogramming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programming+la
                      nguages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=Sof
                      tware+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=IvzvhTPnaj_LFsbqs2knAg>

                      Software programming language
                      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Software+programming+language&w1=Ba
                      sic+programming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programmi
                      ng+languages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w
                      6=Software+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=pUnPrY01tNTjZVkDEHkvYQ>