Automation of HTML Pages

  • Deepak B
    Message 1 of 10 , May 18 11:16 PM
      Hi all,

      This is regarding Handling HTML Pages through perl, Is there any module which handles HTML Pages & HTML Buttons etc, something similar to Win32-GUI module.

      I tried with Win32-GUI module, which did not recoginze HTML button.

      Thanks & Regards
      Deepak

    • Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy (IE10)
      Message 2 of 10 , May 18 11:46 PM
        Deepak,

        You could try using

        LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM

        These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.

        Regards
        Ramya

        This is regarding Handling HTML Pages through perl, Is there any module which handles HTML Pages & HTML Buttons etc, something similar to Win32-GUI module.

        I tried with Win32-GUI module, which did not recoginze HTML button.

        Thanks & Regards
        Deepak

        ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Home is just a click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/ndFolB/TM
      • Venkat Chhalam
        Message 3 of 10 , May 19 12:39 AM
          Hi Deepak

          You can use Win32::OLE for handling HTML pages

          With Regards
          Venkat

          Deepak B <meetdeepakb@...> wrote:
          Hi all,

          This is regarding Handling HTML Pages through perl, Is there any module which handles HTML Pages & HTML Buttons etc, something similar to Win32-GUI module.

          I tried with Win32-GUI module, which did not recoginze HTML button.

          Thanks & Regards
          Deepak

          Basic programming language C programming language Computer programming languages The c programming language C++ programming language List of programming languages

        • Tobin Cataldo
          Message 4 of 10 , May 19 5:45 AM
            Wouldn't dealing with the source be a more viable solution? HTML is just
            text anyway. Check out the LWP module.

            Tobin Cataldo

            Deepak B wrote:
            > Hi all,
            >
            > This is regarding Handling HTML Pages through perl, Is there any
            > module which handles HTML Pages & HTML Buttons etc, something similar
            > to Win32-GUI module.
            >
            > I tried with Win32-GUI module, which did not recoginze HTML button.
            >
            > Thanks & Regards
            > Deepak

          • meetdeepakb
            Message 5 of 10 , May 19 7:55 AM
              Ramya,

              I think Win32::SAM module suits for my work, where do i get this
              module, it is not found even in CPAN also.

              Can i get the link to access the Win32::SAM module.

              Regards
              Deepak

              --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy \(IE10
              \)" <Ramya.Moorthy@...> wrote:

              > Deepak,
              >
              > You could try using
              >
              > LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM
              >
              > These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify
              GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.

              > Regards
              > Ramya

            • Parvinder Ghotra
              Message 6 of 10 , May 19 9:47 AM
                Deepak,
                you can Samie from
                http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie

                meetdeepakb <meetdeepakb@...> wrote: Ramya,

                Message 7 of 10 , May 21 11:17 PM
                  Thank you Ramya

                  Regards
                  Deepak

                  --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Parvinder Ghotra <ghotrapa@...>
                  wrote:

                  > Deepak,
                  > you can Samie from
                  > http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie
                  >
                  > meetdeepakb <meetdeepakb@...> wrote: Ramya,
                  >
                  > I think Win32::SAM module suits for my work, where do i get this
                  > module, it is not found even in CPAN also.
                  >
                  > Can i get the link to access the Win32::SAM module.
                  >
                  > Regards
                  > Deepak
                  >
                  > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy
                  \(IE10
                  > \)" <Ramya.Moorthy@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Deepak,
                  > >
                  > > You could try using
                  > >
                  > > LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM
                  > >
                  > > These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify
                  > GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.
                  > >
                  > > Regards
                  > > Ramya

                  programming language C
                  programming language
                  Computer programming
                  languages
                  The c programming
                  language C++ programming
                  language List of
                  programming
                  languages

                  Service.

                • meetdeepakb
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 22 3:36 AM
                    Hi,

                    Where do i get the Documention for Win32::SAM, i mean document
                    regarding various function in SAM.pm

                    Regards
                    Deepak

                    --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "meetdeepakb" <meetdeepakb@...>
                    wrote:

                    > Thank you Ramya
                    >
                    > Regards
                    > Deepak
                    >
                    > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Parvinder Ghotra <ghotrapa@>
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Deepak,
                    > > you can Samie from
                    > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie
                    > >
                    > > meetdeepakb <meetdeepakb@> wrote: Ramya,
                    > >
                    > > I think Win32::SAM module suits for my work, where do i get
                    this
                    > > module, it is not found even in CPAN also.
                    > >
                    > > Can i get the link to access the Win32::SAM module.
                    > >
                    > > Regards
                    > > Deepak
                    > >
                    > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy
                    > \(IE10
                    > > \)" <Ramya.Moorthy@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Deepak,
                    > > >
                    > > > You could try using
                    > > >
                    > > > LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM
                    > > >
                    > > > These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify
                    > > GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.
                    > > >
                    > > > Regards
                    > > > Ramya

                    languages
                    > The c programming
                    > language C++ programming
                    > language List of
                    > programming

                    languages

                    > Service.

                  • meetdeepakb
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 22 3:43 AM
                      Hi,
                      I have found the documentation for Win32::SAM, here it is
                      http://samie.sourceforge.net/

                      wrote:

                      > Thank you Ramya
                      >
                      > Regards
                      > Deepak
                      >
                      > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Parvinder Ghotra <ghotrapa@>
                      > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Deepak,
                      > > you can Samie from
                      > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie
                      > >
                      > > meetdeepakb <meetdeepakb@> wrote: Ramya,
                      > >
                      > > I think Win32::SAM module suits for my work, where do i get
                      this
                      > > module, it is not found even in CPAN also.
                      > >
                      > > Can i get the link to access the Win32::SAM module.
                      > >
                      > > Regards
                      > > Deepak
                      > >
                      > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy
                      > \(IE10
                      > > \)" <Ramya.Moorthy@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Deepak,
                      > > >
                      > > > You could try using
                      > > >
                      > > > LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM
                      > > >
                      > > > These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify
                      > > GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.
                      > > >
                      > > > Regards
                      > > > Ramya

                      languages
                      > The c programming
                      > language C++ programming
                      > language List of
                      > programming

                      languages

                      > Service.

                    • Sonam Chauhan
                      Message 10 of 10 , May 25 5:53 PM
                        You'd better ask this question on the SAMIE lists, but I had to read the
                        SAM.pm file for the doco :-(

                        Sincerely,

                        Sonam Chauhan

                        --

                        Corporate Express Australia Ltd.

                        Phone: +61-2-9335-0725, Email: sonam.chauhan@...

                        ________________________________

                        wrote:

                        > Thank you Ramya
                        >
                        > Regards
                        > Deepak
                        >
                        > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Parvinder Ghotra <ghotrapa@>
                        > wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Deepak,
                        > > you can Samie from
                        > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie
                        > >
                        > > meetdeepakb <meetdeepakb@> wrote: Ramya,
                        > >
                        > > I think Win32::SAM module suits for my work, where do i get
                        this
                        > > module, it is not found even in CPAN also.
                        > >
                        > > Can i get the link to access the Win32::SAM module.
                        > >
                        > > Regards
                        > > Deepak
                        > >
                        > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ramya Ramalinga, Moorthy
                        > \(IE10
                        > > \)" <Ramya.Moorthy@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > Deepak,
                        > > >
                        > > > You could try using
                        > > >
                        > > > LWP::UserAgent (or) use Win32::SAM
                        > > >
                        > > > These modules uses HTTP protocol . It could easily identify
                        > > GET/POST requests & all HTML controls.
                        > > >
                        > > > Regards
                        > > > Ramya

                        languages
                        > The c programming
                        > language C++ programming
                        > language List of
                        > programming

                        languages

                        > Service.

                        Basic programming language
                        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Basic+programming+language&w1=Basic
                        +programming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programming+
                        languages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=S
                        oftware+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=p2tsb9F38_BRtgYd-Lrx9w>

                        C programming language
                        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=C+programming+language&w1=Basic+pro
                        gramming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programming+lang
                        uages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=Softw
                        are+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=s417rQDhIfEJWoylZxl7QQ>

                        Computer programming languages
                        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+programming+languages&w1=B
                        asic+programming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programm
                        ing+languages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&
                        w6=Software+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=QgdknWHEB-7BcpDElLJcYw>

                        The c programming language
                        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=The+c+programming+language&w1=Basic
                        +programming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programming+
                        languages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=S
                        oftware+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=DSnZ2EFeZa_krjnfz_P5vQ>

                        C++ programming language
                        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=C+++programming+language&w1=Basic+p
                        rogramming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programming+la
                        nguages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=Sof
                        tware+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=IvzvhTPnaj_LFsbqs2knAg>

                        Software programming language
                        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Software+programming+language&w1=Ba
                        sic+programming+language&w2=C+programming+language&w3=Computer+programmi
                        ng+languages&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w
                        6=Software+programming+language&c=6&s=193&.sig=pUnPrY01tNTjZVkDEHkvYQ>