Re: LOOKING FOR EXAMPLES

  • alexnzus
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006
      I actually managed to get through the logon process using WMGetText,
      SetFocus and WMSetText.

      Now, the next screen opens, which contains a TreeView, ListView,
      Toolbar and PictureBox window, to name just a few. The menu resides
      inside the PictureBox. What would be the way to work with that menu? I
      was unable to retrieve the contents of the menu using GetMenu either in
      the parent window, or in the PictureBox. Does anybody have a working
      example for Windows Explorer, that has a similar structure?

      Thanks again.