Manipulating checkboxes within a list

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      Hi all,

      I have a list of type SysListView32 which contains checkboxes rather than
      simple entries. I'm having trouble manipulating, or even accessing, these
      checkboxes. I've got the latest version of GUI test x.5 and have looked
      through previous posts, but have been unable to find anything relevant.
      Sorry if this is a simple issue; I'm a little new to the GUI libraries.

      Any help appreciated.