Re: Can someone post a GetTabItems & SelectTabItem example?

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2006

      Yes, example below. Script assumes System Properties is already
      running:

      #!/usr/bin/perl

      use Win32::GuiTest qw(:ALL);

      my ($w) = FindWindowLike(0, "System Properties");
      if (!$w) {
      die "Please start System Properties first!";
      }

      my ($tabControl) = FindWindowLike($w, undef, "SysTabControl32");
      if (!$tabControl) {
      die "Uh, window has no tab control!";
      }

      print "Items in Tab Control:\n";
      foreach my $i (GetTabItems($tabControl)) {
      print "$i\n";

      }

      print "Selecting third item.\n";
      SelTabItem($tabControl, 2); # 0 based, so 2 is third item
      print "done\n";

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "finite_sf" <silver7@...> wrote:

      > If anyone has a moment could you please post a example of using
      the following functions:

      > GetTabItems
      > SelectTabItem
      >
      > Using some generic default windows app. Such as Local Disk (c:)
      Properties, or System