Re: [perlguitest] Firefox automation

  • Gabor Szabo
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2006
      I let this message in but I actualy think you should look a bit more
      closely where to look for help.

      This mailing list is about Win32::GUITest and not Mozilla or Firefox.
      For that you might go to the mozilla-mechanize mailing list (if there is one)
      or the mozilla-mechanize web forum on www.cpanforum.com .

      In any case I think I would juts install the dependencies needed.
      Gabor

      --
      Gabor Szabo
      Open Source Training in Israel http://www.pti.co.il