Few comments and requests

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2006
      Posting policy has never been explicitly formulated here, so I thought
      that maybe some basic guidelines should be given.

      1. Before you post please check old posts. There are some really basic
      but important questions, which has been answered many times.

      2. It's my fault, that the group is not moderated efficiently.
      Therefore there are some delays in having your posts come through. I
      apologize for it and will pay more attention to accept messages
      quickly. Please DO NOT send you questions directly to me. Always post
      your questions to this group. I am following what's going on in this
      group and if I don't answer posts, which are posted there that means
      that I don't have time to do it. So I also don't have time to answer
      you questions sent directly to me.

      3. Please do not send job offers.

      4. Please avoid sending emails like "Urgent please help, my scripts
      don't work <and here the post ends>". Always provide details of what
      has gone wrong. Provide code snippets. There are many people around,
      which would be happy to help, but they won't help you if you don't
      give them enough details.

      --Piotr