FindWindowLike and Java

  • shiftibm
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2002

      If I open and close my Java software, FindWindowLike still reports
      my window (i.e. It can find my window even if it's close.). I'm using
      this code:

      $sWinName = "very special name";

      @aWinRef = FindWindowLike(0, $sWinName, "");

      print "Number of windows: ", scalar(@aWinRef), "\n";

      The number of windows increase as soon as I open-close the Java
      software.

      Do you know if it's a normal behavior with Java??

      Thanks for your help!
    • shiftibm
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2002
        It's a Java problem... forget this question!