Traverse SysTreeView32

  • ravishankarmce
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2006
      How can we traverse through SysTreeView using win32 api's?Please let
      me know with a sample code.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2006
        It is not a 5 minute explanation.

        Try to read my advanced tutorial
        http://www.piotrkaluski.com/files/winguitest/docs/ch02s04.html . If
        it's uncomprehensive (which is pretty possible :)) let me know and
        tell me exactly what is difficult to understand.

        Then go to section on messages for SysTreeView on MSDN. It is here:

        MSDN Home > MSDN Library > Win32 and COM Development > User
        Interface > Windows Shell > Windows Controls > Individual Control
        Information > Tree-View Controls

        Also have a look in GuiTest.pm file and look at implementation of
        SelTreeViewItemPath.

        Windows programming is not easy, and you will have to spend some time,
        to get what is it all about.

        --Piotr

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "ravishankarmce"