Unable set text to text box.

  • santoshkadli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2006
      I have been following the messages in this group, but this is first
      time i am posting.

      I have a text filed, that gets enabled after the selecting perticular
      value in a Combobox.
      I am able select that perticular value with the Combo box, but once
      the Text field enabled i am not able to enter the text in it.

      #################
      my @whnds = FindWindowLike(0, "VirusScan On-Demand");
      SetForegroundWindow( $whnds[ 0 ] );
      PushChildButton( $whnds[ 0 ], 218 ); # Button 2
      my @AdWind = FindWindowLike(0, "Add Scan Item");
      SetForegroundWindow( $AdWind[ 0 ] );
      PushChildButton( $AdWind[ 0 ], 1018 );
      SendKeys( "D" );
      AdWind = FindWindowLike(0, "Add Scan Item");
      SetForegroundWindow( $AdWind[ 0 ] );
      hwnds = GetChildWindows( $AdWind[ 0 ] ); #jst to debug
      foreach $Chld (@hwnds) { #jst to debug
      $class_name = GetClassName( $Chld ); #jst to debug
      print "$Chld == $class_name\n"; #jst to debug
      } #jst to debug
      $result= WMSetText( "6751582" , $text );
      6751582 is a HandleID for the text field.
      Please help me to set value to this text field.
      ~Sk