SysListView32

  • comeonyouspurs18
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2006
      I've read a little about this in the list archives and was wondering
      what the status was. (I have 1.50.3 installed)

      I have a SysListView32 component with a SysHeader32 underneath. I am
      doing a GetListViewContents on the SysListView32 id and getting
      nothing back, just for luck I tried this also on the header id.

      Do I need to use the Win32::GUI package with the id for the
      SysListView32 component in order to access it?

      I assume I won't be able to use SelListViewItem etc in this case.

      Could I hack together something using coordinates instead of
      SelListViewItem?

      If the only alternative is using VB could you tell me now, so I can
      end it all now.

      Thanks. This is quite urgent...
    • denishowe
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2006
        Come On You Spurs 18 <yahoo@...> wrote:
        > I have 1.50.3 installed
        > I have a SysListView32 component with a SysHeader32 underneath. I am
        > doing a GetListViewContents on the SysListView32 id and getting
        > nothing back

        If your listview has multiple columns, you'll need 1.50.5. See
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/perlguitest/message/1210
        and
        http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=104592
        You should be able to see the first column though.
      • comeonyouspurs18
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2006
          OK. I installed the latest.

          I'm obviously missing something. I have the handle of a SysListView32
          with a header and multiple columns.

          I've verified the handle I'm getting with spy.pl

          When I do GetListViewContents($handle) I get nothing.

          What am I missing?