Its urgent,please replyback.

  • Tanu Bhoi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
      Hi Friends,
      I am new to this group.I am a Software Engineer presently
      working in a automation tool design.For that i am using
      perlguitest module.I am newly assigned to this work.
      can u please help me how to trap the mouse click events
      using perl gui test module.I have my application.i am writting
      a code in perl to trap all the information about the windows
      whenever i am clicking the mouse on the application.
      can you please help me in sending the samplecode for mouseclick
      events.Please reply back.
      Thanks
      Tanu

    • ashastry06
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2006
        Hi Tanu,
        Hope you are using win32 guitest module, that ISkeypressed
        function will be helpfull to you.

        regards,
        Aparna

        http://in.messenger.yahoo.com