Re: [perlguitest] Re: form fillling question

  • Pete Hawkins
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2005
      Hello,

      I'm using Win32::GuiTest for regression testing a complex form-heavy webapp. I'm doing this to properly test the actual target browser interface - incl. javascript, applets etc. Using a fake client doesn't properly test the client, if this is important to you is moot.

      To navigate around forms I'm using "accesskey" tags in the html (good usability practice anyway), scraping + tabbing etc.

      Works a treat.

      Cheers,
      Pete

      Angel Rodriguez <angel@...> wrote:
      Hello Piotr,

      Well, I tried several HTML::Form, HTML::FormFill and one two more
      but I got it to work last night with WWW-Mechanize. Real simple too.

      use WWW::Mechanize;
      $message = "test";
      my $mech = WWW::Mechanize->new();
      $url = "http://216.184.96.114/sms/mensaje.php";