RE: [perlguitest] Problem in installing Win32::GuiTest ..

  • Chris Hilton
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2005
      You shouldn't need to compile the package from CPAN assuming you're
      using a recent version of ActivePerl from ActiveState. Just extract it
      to a temp directory, open a command prompt, cd to that directory, and
      run "ppm install .\Win32-GuiTest.ppd".

      If you really do need to compile the module, you'll have to use Visual
      C++ to compile it for ActivePerl (not gcc). If you're using cygwin Perl,
      though, you'll need to use cygwin development tools, but I can't help
      you on what exactly.

      Chris Hilton