Re: [perlguitest] Hardware Deatils

  • Sam Sudhakar
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2005
      Use the Win32::OLE and WMI ...to retrieve hardware details

      Susruth

      "Dhanapalan.C" <dhana_foru@...> wrote:
      Hi Friends
      I want to get the hardware deatils using perl program. Is there any WIN32 Modules for that. please help me any one
      Thanks
      Dhana

      Basic programming language C programming language Computer programming languages The c programming language C programming language List of programming languages

      Susruth Sudhakaran

      You are not responsible for what happens to you in life but you are definitely responsible for how you respond to it
      -------Some great Man(Not Me)

    • santoshkadli
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2006
        I could do this by calling the
        PushChildButton($WindowID, $ControlID ).
        $ControlID = Control ID is the decimal control ID of that perticular
        Combo object. YOu can get it from the WinSpy.
        ~Santosh

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "brentje" <brentje@y...> wrote:

        > I'm not sure if there is a command for it, but I've taken to doing
        > many things strictly with mouse clicks. You can do the same if
        you've
        > already got the HWND of the combo you want to set focus to. Just
        find
        > out it's Rect values, do some math to find the middle of the combo,
        > and then click on that area. That should set focus to the combo if
        > it's enabled. This is part of the code I wrote for selecting a
        value
        > in a combobox:
        >
        > ($lx, $ty, $rx, $by) = GetWindowRect( $hwnd );
        >
        > $x = $lx + (($rx - $lx)/2);
        > $y = $ty + (($by - $ty)/2);
        >
        > MouseMoveAbsPix($x,$y);
        > SendMouse('{LEFTCLICK}');
        >
        > A single click will dropdown the box, so you might want to do a
        double
        > click to set it back again.
        >
        > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "yi020024" <yi020024@y...>
        wrote:

        > > I have the window Id for a combo entry, but I can not make it
        active
        > > for SendKeys () (or even SelComboString ()). I've tried
        SetFocus ()