Hardware Deatils

  • Dhanapalan.C
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2005
      Hi Friends
      I want to get the hardware deatils using perl program. Is there any WIN32 Modules for that. please help me any one
      Thanks
      Dhana

    • Sam Sudhakar
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 21, 2005
        Use the Win32::OLE and WMI ...to retrieve hardware details

        Susruth

        "Dhanapalan.C" <dhana_foru@...> wrote:
        Hi Friends
        I want to get the hardware deatils using perl program. Is there any WIN32 Modules for that. please help me any one
        Thanks
        Dhana

        Basic programming language C programming language Computer programming languages The c programming language C programming language List of programming languages

        Susruth Sudhakaran

        You are not responsible for what happens to you in life but you are definitely responsible for how you respond to it
        -------Some great Man(Not Me)

      • santoshkadli
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2006
          I could do this by calling the
          PushChildButton($WindowID, $ControlID ).
          $ControlID = Control ID is the decimal control ID of that perticular
          Combo object. YOu can get it from the WinSpy.
          ~Santosh

          --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "brentje" <brentje@y...> wrote:

          > I'm not sure if there is a command for it, but I've taken to doing
          > many things strictly with mouse clicks. You can do the same if
          you've
          > already got the HWND of the combo you want to set focus to. Just
          find
          > out it's Rect values, do some math to find the middle of the combo,
          > and then click on that area. That should set focus to the combo if
          > it's enabled. This is part of the code I wrote for selecting a
          value
          > in a combobox:
          >
          > ($lx, $ty, $rx, $by) = GetWindowRect( $hwnd );
          >
          > $x = $lx + (($rx - $lx)/2);
          > $y = $ty + (($by - $ty)/2);
          >
          > MouseMoveAbsPix($x,$y);
          > SendMouse('{LEFTCLICK}');
          >
          > A single click will dropdown the box, so you might want to do a
          double
          > click to set it back again.
          >
          > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "yi020024" <yi020024@y...>
          wrote:

          > > I have the window Id for a combo entry, but I can not make it
          active
          > > for SendKeys () (or even SelComboString ()). I've tried
          SetFocus ()