Re: SendKeys/PushButton not working!!!

  • elinamelamed
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2005
      Hi,
      I forgot to mention that I installed GuiTest from CPAN, build Win32-
      GuiTest-1.50.3-ad. The perl version I'm using is also 5.8.7 . The
      strange thing is that shortly after installing the module,
      everything works fine, but after a few hours the SendKeys function
      doesn't send keystrokes as expected. I'm trying to send user and
      password to HTTP authentication message (but same happens with the
      calculator example), and the only key that I see is being sent is
      {TAB}. If I reinstall the module, it works fine. I know that it
      sounds like fiction, but I really don't know what to do...

      Thanks in advance,
      Elina
      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Piotr Kaluski" <pkaluski@p...>
      wrote:

      > It works for me on XP, perl 5.8.7.
      > What do you mean saying that button pushes were not accept?
      > --Piotr
      >

      > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "elinamelamed"
      > <elinamelamed@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi All,
      > > I've installed the latest Perl version from Active perl on my
      XP,