回复: best wishes!

  • liu xiaolei
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30 10:55 PM
      brentje <brentje@...> 写道: I wonder if Perl can do this at all. I'll be looking this up today,
      but is there a way to hook into the form's Lost Focus event so that my
      script receives that message as well?

      The only other way I can figure to do it is if I make a master script,
      maybe even a C++ program, to first check the form that currently has
      focus to see if it's the form I want. If it is, feed one line of the
      script in, and repeat the process. If it's not, run some other code.
      I'd image that this would have a big effect on processor time though.
      If anyone can think of better ways to do this, please respond.

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Piotr Kaluski"