Re: WaitWindowActive

  • brentje
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2005
      Amazingly enough...it did. The screen hadn't finished drawing yet,
      but the script was feeding in commands and the screen did everything
      it was suppose to when it finished drawing (accepted a double-click on
      a grid that brought up another window). Of course the test I did
      was mild, so I'll hold off on the celebrations for a little while.
      Would still like to see it wait until the screen finishes drawing
      before continuing on the the script, just to be safe. But I'll work
      with this...

      Thanks
      Brent