Re: [perlguitest] Re: Multiple Column ListViews

  • c kuo
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2005
      Hi Piotr,
      I would be very happy to test out your code. It has made my life A LOT easier!

      -Charles

      Piotr Kaluski <pkaluski@...> wrote: Maybe I will have some time this weekend.
      One question: cskuo34 (don't know your real name) - would it be
      possible that after the code is released you would test it on your
      GuiTest cases? It would give us some more confidence in the quality of
      the release.

      --Piotr